Global Radio (the group of radio stations such as Capital FM, Heart, LBC etc) had no UX team, but had hired a new Head of UX with a strategy to build a UX & Design team across digital.
I was hired on a 6 month contract for the role of UX Lead, reporting to the Head of UX.
- UX Design across iOS, android and web
- Running workshops with stakeholders
- Design Research - surveys, workshop, card sorting
- Helping develop a UX culture within the digital team
- Bringing new UX processes and techniques to the digital team
The products haven't launched yet so I cannot share those, or any of the processes I carried out. I will provide a full case study once the products have launched.